Why take out a Warranty with VTS?
- Our warranties are designed to minimise downtime and keep you in production.
- Maintenance costs become fixed and planned rather than variable and unexpected.
- Our warranties include an annual service.
- You’ll receive free technical support direct from our engineers.
- We have discounts available for sites with multiple printers.
- You can spread payments over 12 months.
What does a warranty with VTS include?
To start with we will give your printer a 40 point inspection and service using engineers who specialise in maintaining wide format printers. We’ll then tune your printer for optimal print quality before finishing with a though clean to ensure reliability. You’ll then have 12 months peace of mind knowing your most critical business asset will be up and running quickly in the event of a failure.
Your printer must be in good working order and we are more than happy to repair your machine to bring it up to warranty condition.
When we inspect your printer, if any parts are beyond their lifespan but still working correctly we won’t replace them. It will not effect the warranty, and if these parts fail subsequently we’ll replace them at cost for you.